viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

Post 8 > 2014: Good and Bad Points (so far..)

Ok. I'm not one of those people who like to talk about their personal life like this. So I'm just gonna talk about this year. How's it been, the friends I've made', college and stuff. So, let's start.
I was really nervous at the beginning of the year. I came one day early because here was an activity to get to know each other before starting clases. Some people of the second year gave us breakfast and everything was really nice. There I started meeting with the people who were going to be some of my best friends in college.
The clases started and I felt really secure about myself. I've always been very lazy and I didn't started to get a study method. So the firsts months weren't so easy. I gave the best I could and it wasn't enough. I was starting to feel really bad about myself. That I wasn't really made for college, and things like that. I got a lot of support of my friends and got my energy a bit up.
At the end of the first semester I gave all that I could and still didn't passed two subjects. But I didn't let that make me feel bad.
I started this semester with my spirit really up, so that didn't happened again, but even like that, its not going so well for me. So now Im kinda like this: 

Besides of the academic stuff, this year has also brought lot of good stuff. I've made a lot of friends and I'm planning on keeping them. I've meet lots of people, of the career and outside of it, of older years and like that, I've partied a lot and I've been kind of a messy guy.

So this has been the year. I have to see what has to come yet. I hope to succed in everything that i want to, so wish me good luck ;D.

6 comentarios:

  1. Oh c'mon you cant' still seeing you as a lazy dude (I think that's me), Because I know you can pass pretty well all subjects at least this semester. See ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It doesn't matter these kind of problems you don't have to let them take you down, anything can change, the important is to make your best effort in the future, and you will see how thing will start to go better!!b ;) greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't like to talk about my personal life too, I couldn't even do well today's blog :(
    And cheer up, you're a great person!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Come on Nico :D you are a really smart person and you can do whatever you want. I just think that the college has a study rhythm very different ... we just have to try to keep on :)
    You are awesomeeeee :P

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I wish you luck, believe me everybody are at the same position as you, so don't give up :) If you are here, is for a reason!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I admire you Nico, not everyone thinks like you in those situations. Keep it that way!
    There are more important things in life.

    ResponderEliminar